LAST UPDATED ON JANUARY 09, 2019.
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED BY IBN GLOBAL:
We collect personal information from users that you provide to IBN GLOBAL through the registration and account creation processes. This personal information consists of different user data:
Full user name, abbreviated user name, email address, postal address and country of residence, age, credit card and banking information (without CVV codes), details of any requests and/or transactions that you make through electronic and/or digital services, as well as through communication messages that you send to US and/or subscribe to IBN GLOBAL sites ("Personal information").
Aggregate, consolidated and / or anonymous data is information that does not specifically identify you as a user, including data that is collected automatically when you visit IBN GLOBAL sites (non – personal data).
These may include Cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. This also includes information from the devices you use to access the sites, services, mobile applications, IBN GLOBAL platforms, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language used by your system, the country and time zone of your device.
The IBN GLOBAL server logs may also record the IP addresses of the devices you use to interact with the SITE. We may also collect information about the website you visited before you came to our site and any website you visit after you left our site, if such information is provided to us by your browser.
AS IBN GLOBAL USES PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NOT PERSONAL DATA:
IBN GLOBAL uses personal information and non-personal data for:
• Improvement of services in IBN GLOBAL projects;
• Creation, operation and improvement of IBN GLOBAL websites and services;
• Perform IBN GLOBAL user Analytics;
• Providing quality customer support to IBN GLOBAL;
• Establish economically advantageous offers, IBN GLOBAL;
• Identification of IBN GLOBAL collaboration needs and opportunities;
• Developing IBN GLOBAL communication links to promptly contact you and provide additional information that may be of interest to you, such as projects that IBN GLOBAL believes may be of interest to YOU depending on your geographic location and/or previous use of THE service;
• Timely sending of IBN GLOBAL reminders, technical notifications, updates, security and support alerts, and administrative messages;
• Managing IBN GLOBAL's operational processes and business needs, such as site administration, Analytics, fraud prevention, or compliance
WHEN AND WHY IBN GLOBAL DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NOT PERSONAL DATA:
IBN GLOBAL, in cases where, for example, the provision of services is necessary, in cases of compliance with laws and regulations, as well as in cases where we reasonably believe and consider such processes to be reliable and honest, that such actions are necessary, may display on the IBN GLOBAL sites OR otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties, if such actions are necessary:
• Compliance with the applicable legal system, legislation, judicial proceedings, court order and / or judicial process;
• Protection of IBN GLOBAL's rights, property and interests, business reputation and image, including the execution of our agreements, standards, rules, policies;
• Prepare responses to claims when and where any content violates the rights of third parties;
• Respond to your requests for customer service;
• Protect the rights, property and/or personal safety of IBN GLOBAL, OUR members, employees, employees, partners and the public;
• Preparation, negotiation and execution of mergers, acquisitions, sale of company assets, financing and/or acquisition of all and/or a share of IBN GLOBAL's ACTIVITIES by another company, or (g) with your consent to the transfer of information.
For example, when you create an account on IBN GLOBAL sites, some personal information may be publicly available: your account name, any information you wish to add to your profile (place of work, position, photos, biography, work experience, address, location, etc.), projects you have participated in, projects you have launched, any comments you have left on IBN GLOBAL sites.
If you are a consumer of services (projects) on IBN GLOBAL websites and/or an investor, we may disclose the name of your account and the amount of your consumption (range and/or limit) to the creators of possible services (projects), as well as your payment data to our third-party and/or partner payment system, in order to provide a high level of service and help generate new transactions.
If you are the Creator of possible services (projects), you may be asked to confirm your identity before the start of the project and/or your role in the project to ensure transparency in building chains of collaboration with potential consumers of services (projects).The verified name of each Creator of possible services (projects) will be publicly displayed in his / her internal profile and in any services (projects) that he / she plans to launch.
IBN GLOBAL may share data with Analytics companies to learn about how users of IBN GLOBAL's services and sites interact with the SITE. This allows us to modernize the structure of services, optimize the service and improve our trade offers. Cm. also the section "analytic third parties" below. We will never sell your personal information or personal data.
YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE A CHOICE:
You may opt out of receiving our e-mails (newsletters) at any time by following the simple unsubscribe instructions contained in each such e-mail or by contacting us at any e-mail address on the IBN GLOBAL sites. You may at any time edit, change or delete the personal information you have provided on the IBN GLOBAL sites using your account, by logging into YOUR profile and updating it.
We plan to retain your information only as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide you with services, projects on IBN GLOBAL sites, or as long as it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
IBN GLOBAL uses generally accepted and well-known industry security standards to protect your personal information, and is constantly striving to protect your personal information and privacy, in accordance with the latest technology and/or as far as possible. IBN GLOBAL notifies you that at the moment, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the use of telecommunications Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, IBN GLOBAL cannot guarantee the safety and/or security of any information you post or transmit over the Internet (via Wi-Fi).
ANALYTICS OF THIRD PARTIES:
THE AGE LIMIT OF THE TARGET AUDIENCE:
The services, projects and websites of IBN GLOBAL are aimed at an adult self-sufficient audience (do not use prohibited content), require theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in the field of Finance and Economics, are not aimed at children and/or adolescents under the age of 18, on the basis of which, IBN GLOBAL does not knowingly collect personal information from children and/or adolescents under the age of 18. IBN GLOBAL strongly requests that all users of IBN GLOBAL's services, projects and sites who are under the age of 18 (or under the age of majority in your jurisdiction) must obtain parental consent and control when using IBN GLOBAL's services, projects and sites.
OPTIONS FOR MODIFICATION OF THIS DOCUMENT: